Wednesday, July 14, 2010

But it doesn't say I'm talented like him...

I pasted my original LeMons post into this handy thing, and it spit out that:


I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




I suppose it's the footnotes, since Wallace uses them with great usefulness. For me, footnotes are a great way to distract1 readers from the fact that I have no writing ability (Not so with Wallace, though. Good writer, very difficult to read).


1 If you followed this footnote without completing the sentence, then I am winning.

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone must write like DFW. I put in three texts by three different writers at my paper and got the same thing every time.

    Also, I always wait until the end of the post to read your footnotes. It's like the cherry on a sundae...a sarcastic cherry.

    ReplyDelete